Toy Castle Toy Castle

Style

Reading all your guys reviews I find alot of complaining about to much bass. I think the bass is awsome its a rarity in bands for a bass player to actually be heard and its nice to hear one and have a good sound. Soulds like something Les would have made in his earlier years.

Off topic but have you ever heard of the band NoMeansNo? They are a bass led band and definatly have a thrashy style you seem to have. My personal favorite album by NoMeansNo is Wrong.

Primus and Flame Retardant SUCK!

FlameRetardant responds:

Oh thank you so much :) This certainly is nice to hear :)

Muchos Gracias from the Bassist :D

Waiting for the new Primus album here with lots of anticipation ;)
I've listened to NoMeansNo, but for me it doesn't match the uniqueness of Les Claypool's style, it's just that EVERY Primus song has a completely different vibe to it, trying to do something like it, but then in my own way.

(Basisst speaking here)

Blues Improv Blues Improv

Great job

It always nice to hear a good guitar on Newgrounds
Love the dirty blues style could you a bit more trebble tho just a little

C.C.D.S.F.S.F.C. C.C.D.S.F.S.F.C.

Hardcore!

Could definalty hear the les claypool influance
you have definatly captured Claypools style
Keep up the great work

PS Primus Sucks!

On An -Ism On An -Ism

Good job

Everything sounds awsome!
noticed that the tone on the guitar is up a bit more than some of your previus work witch i realy like. i always love a good soundin guitar

Rock On /,,/

&amp;gt;&amp;gt;Waiting To Die&amp;lt;&amp;lt; >>Waiting To Die<<

Awsome

Great job but the guitar could youse a bit more on the high tone knob , it just sounds like its lacking it full potential. but other than that love the song

Keep up the good work

Gunshy responds:

thanks! yes, i agree about the tone. this song was produced early on in my adventures with sound engineering guitars, and i have since remixed it a bit for releases elsewhere (hint, hint). but thanks for the critique, anyway, because it's always good to hear this kinda stuff. i've tried to make my newer songs a bit more jangly in the treble areas, to make a bit more of a balanced sound.